Джими Хендрикс сегодня отметил бы 70-летие. В честь сего события, вешаю самую длинную версию Room Full of Mirrors, какая есть в ютьюбе: Февраль-69, с Джими играют также музыканты группы Траффик. Фирменное соло зубами где-то на 7:00. Все участники ушли довольно рано: Джими в 27, "Рибоп" Кваку в 38, Крис Вуд в 39, Ноэл Реддинг в 57, Митч Митчелл в 61, и только Дэвид Мэйсон еще жив. ++++ I USED TO LIVE IN A ROOM FULL OF MIRRORS ALL I COULD SEE WAS ME WELL I TAKE MY SPIRIT AND I SMASH MY MIRRORS NOW THE WHOLE WORLD IS HERE FOR ME TO SEE ++++ Об Америке: "I still love America -- quite naturally -- but I can see why people put it down. It has so much good in it, you know, but it has so much evil, too, and that's because so much of it is based on money. That's really so sick. People here are losing their peace of mind -- they're getting so lost in all of these rules and regulations and uniforms that they're losing their peace of mind. If people would just take three to five minutes a day to be by themselves to find out what they wanted to do, by the end of the week they'd have something. If people would only stop blaming. You can see how frustrating it is -- the black person argues with the white person that he's been treated badly for the last two hundred years. Well, he has -- but now's the time to work it out, instead of talking about the past."